Friday, November 03, 2006

Great Jokes


There sure has been a lot of discussion over the last couple days in the world of politics over the funny joke that John Kerry told during a speech in front of a group of college students. Some people found it offensive but that’s just the thing about jokes – they're supposed to be offensive to somebody. Otherwise, why would it be funny? Just like Rush Limbaugh's funny joke about Michael J. Fox. That one was really funny because of the way Rush offended Fox's disease. Illness is always funny.
But I think there are a few other jokes that have been told by Kerry and other politicians lately that need to be recognized as well for how funny they are. So I've put together a list of the best jokes of campaign 2006. So, without further a duo -

1) The only thing dumber than a U.S. Soldier is George Bush – Sen. John Kerry

2) You should read my new book. It's called 'Between the Pages' – Rep. Mark Foley

3) An American Soldier was so dumb he tried to Trick or Treat a camel - Sen. John Kerry

4) What has water ever done to hurt anyone before? – Sen. Ted Kennedy

5) (To a group of African Americans) The only way Republicans would have a gathering of similar size would be to invite the hotel staff. – Gov. Howard Dean

6) What's this 'Bridge to Now Where' up in Alaska that I keep hearing about? I might have to take a friend over to see it. - Sen. Ted Kennedy

7) How many U.S. Soldiers does it take to screw in a light bulb? One less then how many George Bush's it would take. - Sen. John Kerry

8) I invented Global Warming – Vice Pres. Al Gore

9) I bet Bin Laden is sitting in a cave somewhere right now wondering "What should I wear today? Something that makes my eye color look really good and will hold up well in an explosion in case today is the day I should be buried in front of a lot of people" – Pres. George W. Bush

10) I need to take a hunting class from Dick Cheney because I find that every time I try to shoot a lawyer in the face I end up hitting a quail – Unknown

11) Nancy Pelosi has had more plastic surgery than Michael Jackson – Sen. Hillary Clinton

12) Mark Foley has had more Man-Boy love than Michael Jackson – Pres. of NAMBLA

13) I like Interns more than Michael Jackson likes boys – Pres. Bill Clinton

14) ….And this one time, at Band Camp, I mean Camp David….. - Pres. Bill Clinton

15) Why did the really stupid guy cross the road? Because that’s where he had to go to enlist in the military - Sen. John Kerry

16) Why was the U.S. Soldier Stuck in Iraq? He was to dumb to find his way out. - Sen. John Kerry

17) A Priest, a Rabbi, and Mark Foley walk into a bar. The Rabbi announced loudly "Hide your kids!" – Sen. Joe Lieberman
So that is a small list of some of the great jokes that have been told recently. One thing is for sure. We sure do have a funny government.

1 Comments:

At 11/03/2006 10:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell yeah.

You know Rush's real problem, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiOo7S0DvM8

LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home